The AMS 737 Infusion Pump is a portable pump that offers more than four hours of battery life. Its user-friendly interface and easy operational menus make it simple to use.
|Model Name/Number||AMS 737|
|Flow Rate||0.1-1500 ml/h (in 0.1 ml/h increments)|
|Bolus Volume||1-20 ml (in 1 ml increments)|
|KVO Rate||0.1-5 ml/h (in 0.1 ml/h increments)|
|Battery Capacity||9.6+-1.6 V, rechargeable|
|Battery Life||5 hours at 30 ml/h|
|Working Temperature||10 to 40 Degree C|
|Atmospheric Pressure||700 hpa|
AMS 737 Infusion Pump is light weight and easy carry Infusion pump which have more than 4 hours of battery back up. AMS 737 have user friendly interface and easy operational menus.
- Built-in thermostat: 30-45 adjustable. This mechanism warms IV tubing to increase infusion accuracy. This is a unique feature compare to worldwide Infusion Pumps.
- Applicable for adult, Pediatrics and NICU (Neonatal).
- Anti-free-flow function to make infusion safer.
- Real-time display of infused volume / bolus rate / bolus volume / KVO rate.
- Visible on-screen 9 alarms.
- Change flow rate without stopping the pump.
- Real-time infused volume / bolus rate / bolus volume / KVO rate, automatic power switching, mute key, purge, bolus, system memory,key locker, change flow rate without stopping the pump
- Occlusion Sensitivity: High, medium, low
- Pumping Mechanism: Curvilinear peristaltic
- IV Set: Compatible with IV sets of any standard
- Purge, Bolus: 100-1500 ml/h (in 1 ml/h increments) Purge when pump stops, bolus when pump starts
- Infusion Mode: ml/h, drop/min, time-based
- Alarms: Occlusion, air-in-line, door open, end program, low battery, end battery, AC power off, motor malfunction, system malfunction, reminder alarm