The G3 B30VT BPAP system is a Bi-level PAP (Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure) device with S/T mode for patients with respiratory insufficiency. The Target Tidal Volume feature optimizes IPAP according to the last 5 breathings’ mean Vt and prescribed Target Vt, so users can better control their overall therapy levels
The BMC G3 BPAP 30VT is a device that works with your breathing. If you don’t inhale for a certain period of time, the machine will give you forced ventilation to ensure minimum ventilation levels.
During treatment, the device detects leaks in real time and adjusts the baseline in order to ensure the correct triggering and function.
A short inspiratory time can result in insufficient ventilation if Ti Min and Ti Max are not set independently.
In order to make water addition easier, the water chamber does not have to be removed.
- Maximum Work Pressure (hPa): 30
- Work Mode: CPAP, S, T, S/T
- CPAP: Delivers Continuous Positive Airway Pressure; CPAP maintains a constant level of pressure throughout the breathing cycle.
- S (Spontaneous): In spontaneous mode the device triggers IPAP when flow sensors detect spontaneous inspiratory effort and then cycles back to EPAP.
- T (Timed): In timed mode the IPAP/EPAP cycling is purely machine-triggered, at a set rate, typically expressed in breaths per minute (BPM).
- S/T (Spontaneous/Timed): Like spontaneous mode, the device triggers IPAP on patient inspiratory effort. But in spontaneous/timed mode a “backup” rate is also set to ensure that patients still receive a minimum number of breaths per minute if they fail to breathe spontaneously.
- Auto Ramp: New auto ramp feature senses when the users falls asleep and will adjust ramp time appropriately.
- Excellent Silence Performance: BMC uses multi-stage noise reduction technology to ensure noise performance under 26 dB
- CSA Detection: G3 uses oscillating wave technology to determine which type of apneas are best treated with changes in airflow and pressure.
- Preheat feature: The G3 BiPAP series has a preheat feature, to warm your humidifier water up for ultimate comfort during cold, dry weather.
- Integrated heated tubing with intelligent Auto Humidity Control: Integrated heated tubing with intelligent Auto Humidity Control allows G3 maximum moisture while ensuring rain out in the tubing is not an issue
- G3 Series BiPAP Machine (G3 B30VT) device
- Heated Humidifier
- Heated Hose
- Carry Case
- SD Card
- 2 Standard Filters