Using advanced sensor technology, RESmart GII Auto (APAP) tracks the user’s respiratory activity automatically. The intelligent control system provides users with reliable therapy of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
- Innovative tracking technology ensures accurate and comfortable therapy
- Unique sensitivity setting offers individual therapy algorithms, making every user get the most comfort
- Ramp capabilities allow a 0-60 minutes time period with adjustable ramp starting pressure
- Auto on/Auto off
- Alert when accidental power off
- Time-based alert function when mask/tubing off line
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation
- Unique Delay-off feature protects RESmart from humidity hazard
- iCode feature (Web based, Smartphone App) provides the most convenient remote retrieval of sleep data
- One button to review the treatment information of the last day.
- 3.5-inch Colour LCD Display;
- With an exquisite control knob
- Google Play and APP store apps.
Technical data Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 170 × 196 × 118 mm; 290 × 196 × 134 mm (with humidifier)
- Weight: < 1.5 kg; < 2.5 kg (with humidifier)
- Mode of Operation: Continuous
- Work Mode: Standard CPAP & Auto CPAP
- SD Card: capacity ≥2G
- AC Power Consumption: 100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A max
- Pressure Range: 4 to 20 hPa(in 0.5hPa increments), ≤30 hPa under single fault conditions
- Pressure Display Accuracy: ±(0.5 hPa+4%)
- Ramp: from 0 to 60 minutes
- Sound Pressure Level: <30dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa.
- Sound Power Level: <38dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa.
- Tube Length: 6 ft. (1.83m)
- Heater Settings: 1 to 5(95 to 167°F/ 35 to 75°C)
- CPAP Device
- Mask (If selected)
- SD Card
- Travel Bag
Warranty – 2 Years