Cardioline ECGs provide private practitioners with a simple and fast way to obtain 12 lead resting ECGs.
A brilliant 5″ (54200-2) or 7″ (54204-5) color touchscreen display, coupled with dedicated keys, has been designed to enhance device usability.
An ECG acquisition guide guides the user through electrode placement, quality checking, acquisition, printing, and storing an ECG.
Alternatively, automatic, manual, stat, and rhythm ECGs can be acquired at the touch of a button.
Rhythm ECG supports rhythm analysis of 3 minutes of ECG, including trends in HR and variability.
The ECG files on the device can be stored or exported through a USB connection to a computer or a memory stick.
Support for most printing formats
Cabrera 3, 3+1, 3+3, 6, 12 (12 only 54204-5) channels in automatic mode and 3, 6, or 12 printout channels in continuous mode, as well as a rhythm strip printout.
Software is available in 16 languages: GB, FR, IT, ES, PT, DE, RO, RU, CZ, HR, BR, HU, NL, TR, RS, PL.
Interpretation of the Glasgow algorithm for pediatrics and adults (only 54201 – 54205)
This algorithm can detect any abnormality recognizable through an ECG: myocardial infarction (including AMI), ventricular hypertrophy, ST-T and common rhythm abnormalities. The program detects further malfunctions associated with QT interval prolongation and conduction.
Management of patient ECGs using ECG EasyApp (included with 54202, 54205, optional for 54200-1, 54204)
ECG acquisitions can be received on PC (via USB) in SCP format and printed using this app. Patients’ data and automatic interpretations, including test results, can be modified. Operators can also customise rhythm strip layout by modifying speed, gain, and filter parameters.
• ECG channels: 12-lead (I, II, III, aVR-L-F, V1-6)
• Patient cable: Standard 15D, 10-wires
• CMRR: >100 dB
• Input impedance: 100 MOhm
• Sampling rate of the input stage: 32000 samples/second/channel
• ECG resolution: 5µV/LSB; 500 s/s
• Dynamic range: ± 325 mV
• Bandwidth: Performance equivalent to 0,05-150 Hz
• Pacemaker detection: Hardware detection coupled with convolution digital filtering
• Filters: Linear phase digital diagnostic high-pass filter (acc. to 60601-2-25 2nd ed.) 50/60 Hz AC interference adaptive digital filter. Digital low pass filters at 25/40 Hz, for display and printing only
• Defibrillation protection: AAMI/IEC standards
• Front-end performance: ANSI/AAMI IEC 60601-2-25:2011
• Acquisition mode: Automatic (12-leads), Manual (3/6-leads), Stat (12-leads), Rhythm (1/3-leads)
• Configuration: Standard or Cabrera
• Lead fail detection: Independent on all leads
• Heart rate meter: 30-300 bpm
• ECG measurements: All leads, average, corrected; HR; Average RR; PR interval, QRS duration, QT interval and QTc interval, with hodges, Bazzet and Fridericia’s formula max R[V5] or [V6] and S[V1], Sokolow-Lyon index; P, R, T axis
• ECG interpretation: Glasgow Analysis Program for Adult, Pediatric, STEMI
• ECG storage: 50 ECG
• Export format: SCP-PDFDisplay
• Type: 5″ TFT backlit colour LCD with capacitive touch panel
• Resolution: 800×480
• Data: 3/6/12-leads real time
Regulatory and safety
2 rolls of paper
Adaptor for snap connector 4 mm (box of 10)
Disposable tab electrodes (box of 100)
CD Manual (GB, FR, IT, ES, PT, DE, NL, CZ, HR, HU, PL, RO, RU)