- C-Flex: C-Flex offers a comfortable way to deliver sleep therapy by giving pressure relief at exhalation. Pressure is lowered based on a breath-per-breath analysis and provides up to 3 levels of relief based on the patient’s expiratory flow.
- C-Flex+: Similar to C-Flex, the technology provides pressure relief during exhalation based on expiratory flow. C-Flex Plus minimizes the pressure transition and provides additional comfort when in fixed-CPAP mode. In addition, C-Flex Plus softens the breathing cycle between inhalation to exhalation.
- Bi-Flex: Bi-Flex pressure relief increases therapy comfort and mimics a natural breathing pattern. Bi-Flex softens the transition between inhalation and exhalation and will adjust automatically to match the adjusted pressure of the machine as it changes pressure during therapy.
- Mask Fit Check tool: This feature will provide airflow to the mask and display if leaks are detected in the mask. As the mask is adjusted the machine’s display will update to advise if a proper fit is detected.
- SmartRamp: When SmartRamp is enabled the DreamStation BiPAP Auto will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period, to deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. When an event is detected SmartRamp responds to resolve the event, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth is built-in to connect to the DreamMapper app to track therapy. The DreamMapper app is available on compatible iOS and Android devices (not included) and can be downloaded in the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store. DreamMapper is compatible with iOS 6 or newer and Android 2.2 or newer.
- Alerts/Reminders: Every 30 days the machine will show a reminder to change filters.
- Auto On/Off: DreamStation BiPAP Auto can detect if the user has their mask on or off and will begin or stop therapy accordingly, if enabled.
Mode of Operation: Fixed CPAP, Fixed BiPAP, Auto-BiPAP
Special User Features: C-Flex, C-Flex+, Bi-Flex
Pressure Range: 4 to 25 cm H2O
Ramp Time: 0 to 45 min (5- minute increments)
Starting Ramp Pressure: 4 cm H2O to CPAP Pressure (CPAP); 4cm H2O to Min EPAP (Auto BiPAP)
Filters: Reusable pollen; Disposable Ultra-fine
Device Set-up: LCD, control dial/push button
Data Storage Content: SD card: > 1 year On- board: <6 months
Altitude Compensation: Automatic
Electrical Requirements: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
AC Power: Universal Power Supply with AC Cord
- DreamStation Auto Bipap
- User Manual
- Power Cord
- SD Card
- Flexible Tubing
2 Years service warranty