The device augments patient breathing by supplying pressurized air through a patient circuit. It senses the patient’s breathing effort, adjusting its output to assist in inhalation and exhalation; monitors airflow within this circuit so that it can detect changes in the user’s vital signs caused by pathologic conditions or medical interventions. Bi-level ventilation is a form of non-invasive mechanical ventilation that provides more pressure when you inhale than when you exhale. The higher pressure inside your lung acts as a source of support for inhalation, while the lower pressure makes it easier to exhale.
- AVAPS(BiPAP AVAPS device only): If enabled, Average Volume Assured Pressure Support(AVAPS) is a feature available in the S, S/T, PC, and T modes.
- Bluetooth: Your device has Bluetooth wireless technology, which is one method by which you can transfer your therapy device’s data to DreamMapper*. DreamMapper is a mobile and web-based system designed to help sleep-disordered breathing patients enhance their sleep therapy experience.
- Mask Fit Check tool: This feature allows you to check the fit of your mask prior to starting therapy
- Sleep Progress: Your device provides summary information about your therapy use each time the therapy is turned off.
- Altitude Compensation: This device automatically compensates for altitudes up to 7,500 feet. No manual adjustments are necessary.
- Alarms & Alerts: The alarms and alerts and what you should do if an alarm or alert occurs.
- Airline Travel: The device is suitable for use on airlines when it is operating from an AC or DC power source.
- Note: The device is not suitable for airline use with any modems or humidifiers installed.
- Modes: CPAP, S, S/T, T, PC
- Data storage capacity (minimum): SD card: 6 months, On-board: 3 months
- Filters: Reusable pollen; disposable ultra-fine
- Device controls: LCD, control dial/push button
- Digital Auto-Trak: Fully automated triggering, cycling and leak compensation
- Breath per minute: 1 to 30 (increment is 1 breath)
- Inspiration time: .5 to 3.00 seconds (increment is .1 seconds)
- Ramp time: 5 to 40 minutes (increment is 5 minutes)
- Rise time: 1 to 6
- Dimensions: 15.7 x 19.3 x 8.4 cm (w/o humidifier), 29.7 x 19.3 x 8.4 cm (w/ humidifier)
- Weight: 1.33 kg/2.94 lbs (w/o humidifier), 1.98 kg/4.37 lbs (w/ humidifier), Including power supply
- Voltage: 100 – 240 VAC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Amperage: 2.0-1.0 A
- Ventilation pressure: 4 to 25 cm H2O (increment is .5 cm H2O), EPAP: 4 to 25 cm H2O (increment is .5 cm H2O), CPAP max pressure is 20 cm H2O
- Humidification: Heated humidification: fixed, adaptive
- Flex pressure relief: 0 to 3 (only in S-mode)
- AVAPS: Target volume: 200 to 1500 ml per breath (increment is 10 ml), Max. IPAP: 6 cm H2O to 25 cm H2O, Min. IPAP: EPAP plus 2 cm H2O to 25 cm H2O, (Minimum Pressure support is 2 cm H2O)
- DreamStation BiPAP AVAP
- User Manual
- Power Cord
- SD Card
- Flexible Tubing
Two years service warranty
There are no reviews yet.