Philips Respironics, a leader in innovative sleep therapy solutions for more than 20 years, has brought its latest innovation to the world of APAP machines: the DreamStation Go. DreamStation Go is the smallest and lightest CPAP machine in Philips Respironics’ DreamStation line, offering all of the same patented technologies that have been adopted by more than 5 million PAP users. This innovative, state-of-the art design is both truly portable and built to last. Its ability to pass through security checkpoints just like a smartphone means it’s always ready for use—and comes with an optional clamshell case that protects it during transport.
- Innovative – DreamStation Go APAP machine is a portable and pack-able device that provides effective therapy for travellers. The DreamStation Go is the smallest and lightest travel CPAP machine on the market. It has a built-in power block, so you don’t have to carry an extra adapter with you—just plug directly into any electrical outlet!
- Patient Preferred Tubing – The 12mm micro-flexible tubing was designed to provide you with the freedom of movement during sleep. It is 58% smaller than standard 22mm performance tubing, making it easier for travel and everyday use as a primary or backup machine. It is more flexible and portable than other masks by virtue of the click-connections between its parts, which make it easier to connect and disconnect.
- Proven Flex Technology – The Go has an altitude-compensated barometric sensor, which is useful for anyone who lives at a high elevation. It collects and stores data on a patient’s breathing for one year. The machine can then wirelessly connect with the DreamMapper app, which analyzes the results of therapy sessions and allows users to receive support during sleep. The DreamStation and Ascent units are interchangeable, so it is easy to keep compliance records accurate even when patients switch machines during the night.
- DreamMapper Cross-Device Connectivity – The app enables users to track and monitor the progress of their therapy across both home and portable devices from one convenient location on their computer, smartphone, or tablet. If user’s own both a DreamStation CPAP machine and a separate DreamMapper software, they can integrate the two systems so that data gathered on each device is consistent.
In The Box
- DreamStation Go machine
- 6 foot long 12mm Micro-Flex tube
- 6 foot long power cord
- 1 reusable filter
- Universal Mask Adapter
- 2 year warranty
- User manual
Other compact travel CPAP options:
- Breas Z1 Auto CPAP
- Resmed AirMini Travel Auto CPAP
- BMC M1 Mini Travel Auto CPAP
Warranty – 2 years