The Philips Remstar Auto A-Flex CPAP machine provides excellent sleep apnea therapy and enhances patient comfort. Auto-trial mode delivers auto-CPAP therapy for up to 30 days, and then automatically switches to CPAP-check mode at the pressure the patient was at during the trial period.In the CPAP-check mode, the optimal pressure is checked every 30 hours, and if not correct, the nightly fixed pressure is automatically adjusted. As a result, therapeutic pressure is monitored and long-term patient care is enhanced. Over time, it can be adapted to the patient’s pressure requirements.In this device, the difference between the time when the patient is receiving the therapy and the time when the blower is simply running can be viewed. The patient’s dependency on the therapy can be assessed this way, as well as how the condition is improving. Powered by AC or DC power, the Remstar Auto A-Flex machine can be used even on aeroplanes.There is no need to service the device on a regular basis. Whenever there is a high priority alert, such as a continuous two-beep alarm, it is advisable to contact the operator. Your doctor should recommend using the device, and your provider should adjust the pressure setting according to your physician’s instructions.
For easy and comfortable sleep therapy at home, Nightingales offers the device for sale or rent.
What conditions is PHILIPS CPAP Remstar Auto A- Flex used for?
- Sleep Apnea
- DC Power Consumption: 12 VDC, 6.67 A
- Pressure Increments: 4.0 to 20.0 cm H2 O (in 0.5 cm H2 O increments)
- System Contents: Device, carrying case, flexible tubing, power cord, power supply, SD card, reusable grey foam filter, Optional- side cover panel, humidifier, disposable ultra fine filter.
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Voltage: 220V 50Hz
- Humidifier and Mask: Optional (at extra cost)
- Operating Temperature: 5°C to 35°C
- What is in the box ? (for sale): CPAP Machine with Power Cord & SD Card, Tubing, Two Foam Filters, Carrying Case, user manual