- Real-time monitoring: Tidal Volume (Vt), Respiratory rate (Res Rate), Minute ventilation (Min Vent), Leakage (Leak)
- Quick and easy operation.
- Innovative tracking technology ensures accurate and comfortable therapy.
- Unique sensitivity settings offer comfortable individual therapy.
- Auto on/Auto-off function.
- Power off alert.
- Tube & mask disconnected alert.
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation.
Humidifier: Using the humidifier may reduce nasal dryness and irritation by adding moisture (and heat if applicable) to the airflow.
- Modes: CPAP, S, Auto
- Pressure Range: 40~ 25 cm H2O
- Ramp: 0-60 minutes
- Dimensions: 170*196*118 mm,290*196*134 mm (with humidifier)
- Weight: Less Than 1.5 kg, Less Than 2.5 kg (with humidifier)
- AC Power Consumption: 100 – 240 V AC,50/60 Hz,2.0 A max
- BPM: Upto 10 reslex
- CPAP Mode: 4.0 ~ 20.0 cm H2O
- Degree of Protection Against Electric Shock: Type BF Applied Part.
- LCD Screen: 3.5 Inch
- SD Card: 4 GB
- Sound Pressure Level: Less Than 20 dB
- Type of Protection Against Electric Shock: Class II Equipment
- Under single fault conditions: less than 30 cm H2O for CPAP mode, Less Than 40 cm H2O for the rest modes
- Main Device
- Heated Humidifier
- Air Filter
- Power Adapter
- Power Cord
- Carrying Case
- User Manual
- Quick Operation Manual
2 years service warranty only the machine
There are no reviews yet.