It combines the proven technology of the AutoSet algorithm with the integrated comfort of the ClimateLineAir heated tube to create the ResMed AirSenseTM 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine. An auto-titrating CPAP machine adjusts the pressure as needed to maintain the airway on a breath-by-breath basis.
There is a colored LCD display on the AirSense 10 AutoSet, and the menus are easy to read. By turning the easy grip dial, you can select the menu item on the screen. By selecting the My Options menu, the user can view current settings and modify them, such as:
- Ramp time – Ease into sleep with a period of lower pressure. Or select AutoRamp™ and the machine senses when sleep begins.
- Humidity Level – Set humidity between 1 (lowest) & 8 (highest), or turn it off.
- Mask Fit – Runs a seal integrity check showing green smiling face or red frowning face.
- Pressure Relief – Eases the pressure when exhaling
- SmartStart™ – Therapy automatically starts when it senses breathing
- Mask Type – Set mask type being used: Nasal; Nasal Pillow; Full Face Mask
- Run Warmup – Preheat the humidifier water before starting therapy
- Response – Provides a more gentle transition during pressure increases
- Light Sensor –A light sensor so it knows when it’s right to adjust the backlighting so it doesn’t bother anyone
- MyAir™ App Allows You to Track Your Therapy on Your Phone
- AutoSet Response Can Be Set to Standard or Soft
- Airsense 10 Autoset Auto CPAP Device
- Water tub
- HumidAir integrated humidifier & ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube
- Power supply unit
- Travel bag
- SD card (already inserted)
Warranty – 2 years