A new machine of POC for continuous and pulsed oxygen delivery. The SimplyGo is the only oxygen concentrator that offers both continuous flow and pulse-dose delivery, in a single device weighing 10 pounds.
Large oxygen output for all patient needs.
The SimplyGo Philips Portable Oxygen Concentrator offers more than twice the oxygen output of any competing POC weighing 10 pounds or less. That means it can keep up with even your patients’ growing portable oxygen needs.
Intuitive control panel is easy to read
SimplyGo’s control panel has a streamlined design that makes it easy to use.
Carrying case for convenience on the go
SimplyGo’s attractive, multi-purpose carrying case allows users to carry it over their shoulder or secure it to the mobile cart. An extra battery and cannula fit snugly into its zippered pouch.
Comes with everything you need so patients are good to go
The basic system includes the Simply Go portable oxygen concentrator, a carrying case, mobile cart and rechargeable battery.
Exchangeable batteries are powered for success
The Simply Go’s battery is easily accessible and can be changed quickly by patients. One of the keys to its portability is this feature: it’s lightweight and compact. There are no cumbersome external batteries, cables, or internal rechargeable ones to take care of. Just bring more if you want a longer session!
Operating alarms keep you informed
Simply Go has several operating alarms that allow you to monitor its performance. Long-life compressor for long-lasting care
High impact resistant design sets new standards of ruggedness
With a long-life compressor, high-quality parts, a high impact resistant design and oversized cart wheels.Simply Go was built to set new standards of ruggedness. During development, Simply Go was rigorously tested and subjected to extreme conditions including impacts, vibrations, and temperatures to deliver reliable performance day in and day out.
Oversized cart wheels for smooth mobility
Simply Go’s handy fold up cart features six inch oversized cart wheels for a smoother roll. And the cart’s adjustable handle enables users to attach the accessory case and optional humidifier pouch if desired.
Warranty and service programs that fit your business
SimplyGo Philips Portable Oxygen Concentrator warranty and service programs are all about flexibility. With SimplyGo, you have a two-years warranty. While some POCs must be returned to the manufacturer for service, your technicians can perform work on SimplyGo right in your shop, if you prefer.
Teams up with EverFlo for a complete oxygen solution
When Simply Go is teamed up with EverFlo —our low maintenance, lightweight, stationary oxygen concentrator for use in the home—you can create an oxygen-generating system that will meet the needs of nearly all patients while helping to reduce your cost of providing oxygen therapy.
- Oxygen Concentrations: 86 to 97% at all settings %
- Continuous flow settings: 0.5/1/1.5/2 l/min
- Pulse mode bolus size: 1=12 ml/1.5=18 ml/2=24 ml/2.5=30 ml/3=36 ml/3.5=42 ml/4=48 ml/4.5=54 ml/5=60 ml/5.5=66 ml/6=72 ml
- Sound level: ≤ 43 DBA at pulse setting 2 DBA
- Size: 30.48 cm x 25.4 cm x 15.24 cm (11.5″ x 10″ x 6″)
Weight with battery: 4.5 (kgs) /10 (lbs)
- Operating temperature: 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F) SimplyGo’s
- battery duration: 3.0 (pulse dose setting of 2*) and 0.9 (continuous flow 2 LPM) hr
- Filtration: Internal bacteria filter
- Storage temperature (unit only): -20° to 60°C (-4° to 140°F)
- Altitude: Up to 3.048 m/10,000 ft
- DC power – input: 11.5 to 16 VDC and 18 A max
- DC power – output: 19 VDC and 7.9 A max
- AC power – input: 100 to 240 VAC/ 50 to 60 Hz/1.7 A max
- AC power – output: 19 VDC and 7.9 A max
- Power consumption: 150 while charging/120 while not charging W
- Alarm types: Low oxygen purity / No breath / High breath rate / No flow / Low battery / Depleted battery / Wrong battery / System technical fault
- Lithium Ion battery: 14.4 VDC 6600 mah (LiIon), 0.7 kg (1.5 lbs), charge time is approximately 2 to 3 hours per battery from fully discharged
2 years service warranty Covered by Philips India Limited
Product was not returnable